Saturday, June 10, 2017

Packing, Unpacking, Packing, Unpacking, Packing, well, lets do the least amount of Unpacking possible.

I am feeling like a traveling salesman the last few weeks as I bounce all over the country.  Maybe that should be a "salesperson" instead of the sexist "salesman".  Or do we need to distinguish "person" from "perdaughter"?  I will de-genderize this with "salesperp", so it is "bouncing around the country like a salesperp".

At least I got to see my grandkids.  I get two days at home and it will be back into travel mode.

2 comments:

Rummuser said...

Lucky you!

Looney said...

The first part was good seeing the grandkids, but this transitioned to business travel where I flew to scenic places but spent all day long in meetings and didn't get a chance to enjoy anything!