Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Synchronicity?

To be honest, I don't believe in synchronicity.  But I just had an experience that would seem to me to be of the sort that the true believers would find compelling evidence.  My wife and I were at the grocery store two days ago where she was eyeing a bag of chocolate candy that she knows I would love to consume with her.  After going through several paroxysms related to my chocolate addiction, I summoned the moral strength to say 'no', and we reluctantly returned the bag to its position on the shelf.  Then a day later a parcel arrived from my parents with an even larger container full of chocolates.   Synchronicity?

3 comments:

Inklings said...

Luck :)

Looney said...

The only thing I am permitted to say is "Predestination".

Rummuser said...

Bingo! You bet.