Saturday, October 26, 2013

Nighttime Swims

I lost two months of swimming over the summer.  This was due to travel and sickness.  Over the last week, I have been able to get going again.  This time of year, however, it is dark at 6am when we start the swim.  The water temperature has dropped into the mid-60's and we finish up a bit chilled.  Sadly, there is only next week to navigate by the stars while swimming across the lake.  The time change occurs on November 1, and the park opening changes to one hour later.

3 comments:

Delirious said...

I gotta say.....the thought of that dark swim gives me the willies

Delirious said...

Oops, I posted a question, but didn't realize it wasn't your most recent post. I don't know if I can request follow up comments emails.

Inklings said...

Me too, Delirious.