Sunday, June 17, 2012

Number three graduates ...


OK, he has one more class to complete so technically won't complete his degree until September, but they let them go through the ceremony with everyone else.

This was quite painful.  The 3 hour 30 minute ceremony was cool at first, but the sun came out and it was crazy uncomfortable.  Half the graduate students left after getting their diploma.  The stands were also getting fairly sparse whereas they were full at the beginning.


I made it back to San Francisco today, but it was hot and tiring.  I-5 had road construction going on with big delays going down, so I rerouted up the right side of the central valley.  Usually I like to stop and take a nap now and then, but the 110 degree weather precluded this.  It is good to be back home.

4 comments:

Delirious said...

Happy father's Day! That's a nice gift to get. :)

The weather has been unbelievable! Thank goodness for Delta breezes that occasionally pop up.

Looney said...

Thanks. Hope your husband had a good Father's Day too. Technically, number 3 is a nephew, but he has lived with me many years so that I feel a bit like a dad.

Inklings said...

That is a wonderful step in life and you have reason to be proud. You had a hand in it. I hope you had a good Father's Day yesterday.

Rummuser said...

Congratulations.