Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"I am at home.  Anxious to see you!"

My wife and I have a good relationship, so I sent her this text message as she was getting ready for a tiring, one hour drive home in heavy traffic.  Except there was a little snafu.  Only my wife has sent me messages on my iPhone, so I just continue the response on the open thread.  This time, however, my brother had sent me a message earlier in the day when I was away from my iPhone, so the intended recipient did not get the message.  Ah, the confusion!

Today's hard won lesson of Wisdom:  Double check who you are messaging before you hit "send".

3 comments:

Delirious said...

I think I've done that on facebook on accident. :S

Dee Ice Hole said...

AND an awesome lesson it is. ;-)

Rummuser said...

Good thing you have only a wife and a brother to deal with! :-)