Sunday, April 03, 2011

Adjusting ...

The computer system scrub is complete. Now that there is 100 gigabytes less data on the machine, it weighs a pound less(!). Three years of accumulated data were removed along with the history of countless programs that were installed and uninstalled. It is good to have a clean machine again and my laptop is much quicker.

Life will change, however, because I don't want to spend money for the same utilities that were on the machine. No longer will I be managing email on my computer, but instead will use the gmail web for storing and sending data. Google Chrome is the browser I am working with now rather than Netscape and Firefox. Life never stops changing.

Meanwhile, I will be slow on catching up on other blogs for a bit. I had been going through almost 200 posts of others per week.

No comments: