Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Time to comply with Marf's tag before I am struck by lightning.

Here's the rules of this one:
  1. Link to the person that tagged you
  2. Mention these rules on your blog
  3. List 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
  4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking to them
  5. Leave a Comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Now to comply with #3:

1. I eat what I don't like on my plate first, and finish with what I like.
2. "All things in moderation" is an ancient Greek philosophy that works well in modern slacker society, but I am a fundamentalist, so my philosophy is from Ecclesiastes 9:10 - "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might". Watch out!
3. I drink so much coffee that I should have died of cancer 20 years ago.
4. I get excited about going outside when it is cold, windy, rainy and foggy. Who says old men can't play in the mud puddle?
5. On a long trip, I hand wash my clothes.
6. I am still a bit rebellious, therefore, I refuse to comply with 4 and 5.

5 comments:

Marf said...

I do #1 as well. Eat what you don't like while you're still hungry; tastes a little better that way.

#4: I like to go out in extremely heavy rain or fog, even wind. Not so much cold, though.

#6: That's fine.

Monique said...

Well done.

"Who says old men can't play in the mud puddle?"

Well, old women have to have someone to play in the mud w/ you know....

Looney said...

Thanks Marf and Monique. I always feel it is good to meditate on these for a while first, and then blurt something out.

Marf said...

Good policy. I usually try to think things through before I say something.

Delirious said...

I like the wind/fog/rain/clouds too. Maybe that comes from living in a hot location? And I'm a bit rebellious too. And I'm glad you didn't tag me ;)